Thursday, May 19, 2011

Happy Fathers Day

I was hammering something in my room yesterday, and when I went upstairs, my dad asked what I was doing. I really didn't feel like explaining the dumb projects I do in my room, so I just refused to tell him for my own amusement. He gets kind of paranoid if he doesn't know what's happening. So despite his desperate attempts to figure out what I was doing, and his mounting distress, I kept it to myself. He went silent, and was obviously confused trying to figure out what I could possibly have been doing. Next time I'm bored and need some comedic relief, I'm just going to start pretend-hammering and drilling in my room when my dad is home.

This is my dad and the awesome new stairs he built with the same hammer and drill I use to confuse him.

No comments: